[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
www.tolkien.rs/arhiva/ • Pogledaj temu - World of Darkness Test

World of Darkness Test

Odličan gothic punk sistem

Moderator: Lord Melkor

World of Darkness Test

Postod Amok Of The Wonderland u Pet Dec 17, 2004 2:59 pm

Slika,
Off through the new day's mist I run
Out from the new day's mist I have come
I hunt
Therefore I am
Harvest the land
Taking of the fallen lamb
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Dec 05, 2004 2:27 pm

Postod Amok Of The Wonderland u Pet Dec 17, 2004 3:00 pm

Ja sam:

Slika
Slika,
I hunt
Therefore I am
Harvest the land
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Amok Of The Wonderland u Pet Dec 17, 2004 3:07 pm

Slika,
I hunt
Therefore I am
Harvest the land
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Amok Of The Wonderland u Pet Dec 17, 2004 3:25 pm

Once Again:

Mage: You can bend and twist reality to your whims as long as you are willing to pay the price. Knowledge fuels you, and spurs you to new and challenging heights on a regular basis. Magic is your tool of choice, and no matter how you invoke its power, you can control and shape it to your whims. You try to slowly change consensual reality in order to allow others to experience your power, as well as lessen the negative effects of casting your spells. One day you hope to transcend this mortal husk that binds you and become something greater

That's Me.
Slika,
I hunt
Therefore I am
Harvest the land
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Lord Melkor u Pet Dec 17, 2004 4:21 pm

HeHe...
Slika
Bluh!

A na drugom:
Hunter: You used to be normal. Key phrase is used to be. Then your world shattered when you realized that not everything is as it appears to be. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, they all exist. You have been chosen to stop them from their evil ways. You can not allow their kind to plague humanity any longer, and you destroy any supernatural creature you come across with extreme prejudice. It is either kill or be killed, and you dont plan on dying any time in the near future. You hope to protect humans from what they do not see before it is too late.
Existence of one man
Hatred with no end
My madness, my sadness
I am my own savior!

P.S. Be long and prosper!
(tradicionalni pozdrav Pisha klana)
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Avg 09, 2004 7:54 am

Postod $ock Puppet u Ned Dec 26, 2004 12:39 am

.(\ /).
(O.o)
(> <)
Grow Old or Die Trying
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Nov 18, 2004 1:46 am

Postod Mercenary u Ned Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm

Postod Deflorator u Uto Dec 28, 2004 4:09 pm

Ne mogu da verujem...
Na prvom:

Slika

Na drugom:
Slika
Slika Slika Slika

Cold and silent, soiled face I will wash it all away,
With my love,
That's all she's ever needed, from me
It's my time, to mother,
One of my own in my life,
I am so alone, left with no one
In my life, I'm so alone
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Apr 27, 2004 2:52 pm

Postod Golden Boy u Uto Jan 11, 2005 3:32 pm

When one is faced with is own death,he finds imposibe a lesser barrier
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Sep 13, 2004 2:01 pm

Postod SmileY u Čet Jan 13, 2005 1:01 pm

ne mogu da verujem

Slika

grozno!!!
Slika

"Hell, it's about time."
http://www.starcraft2.com
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Dec 21, 2004 9:12 am

Postod SmileY u Čet Jan 13, 2005 1:14 pm

e ovako je vec bolje

Slika
Slika

"Hell, it's about time."
http://www.starcraft2.com
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Dec 21, 2004 9:12 am

Postod Dacko u Uto Feb 15, 2005 2:14 am

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Dec 21, 2004 1:18 am

Postod Hama u Uto Feb 22, 2005 7:43 am

Lets go! Heroes for a day, Legends forever!!!

Postoje dve vrste ljudi sa kojima nemam mnogo zajednickog...one koji ne znaju engleski i one koji ne znaju da rade na kompjuterima...

Ne postoji evolucija, postoje samo zivotinje koje se Hami nisu dopale...

http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Predrag
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Dec 21, 2002 12:02 pm

Postod Noir u Pet Apr 22, 2005 2:43 pm

U prvom sam Wraith....

A u drugom Changeling tj. detaljnije Ghille Dhu, sta god to znacilo.
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Apr 22, 2005 2:35 pm

Re: World of Darkness Test

Postod Lich u Čet Dec 22, 2005 5:03 am

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Nov 17, 2005 3:24 am

Sledeća

Povratak na Vampire the Masquerade