[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Liverpool FC - You'll never walk alone

Liverpool FC - You'll never walk alone

Fudbal, Košarka, Odbojka, Stoni tenis....mmmm... Stoni tenis...

Moderatori: Ereinion, Elu Tingol

Re: Liverpool FC - You'll never walk alone

Postod catwoman u Uto Jan 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Kuyt: Blame me for misses

Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt expects criticism when chances go begging in front of goal.
The Dutchman is the Reds' third top scorer this season with seven goals, but has still come in for some stick.
He missed crucial opportunities in the stalemate at Blackburn in November, and saw his late close-range header saved by Joe Hart in Sunday's draw at Manchester City.
Kuyt, a £10million capture from Feyenoord in the summer of 2006, says the criticism is only to be expected at a big club.
He told LFC Magazine: "When you are a player at a club like Liverpool you have to realise that people expect a lot of you.
"People are always watching you. If you do good things, the papers are full of you. If you miss a few chances or don't play well, the papers are also full of you.
"It works both ways, that's the way football is. I don't mind too much. Okay, it's not a lot of fun to read the papers the next day if they are singling you out.
"But after the Blackburn game, maybe I was more disappointed than anyone.
"I know I work hard enough to start getting results in my game. I just have to be patient.
"I scored a lot of goals in Holland. Many of them were from chances similar to those I had against Blackburn. Usually, they would go in for me. It's just a matter of time before it all comes back."
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Uto Jan 01, 2008 2:52 pm

PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2007: STEVEN GERRARD

Steven Gerrard has seen off stiff competition from Fernando Torres and Javier Mascherano to scoop Fans' Player of the Year for 2007.
The skipper received 53 per cent of the vote in an exclusive poll on this website.

Torres came second with 18 per cent despite playing only five months of the year at Anfield. Mascherano was third with eight per cent, with Jamie Carragher fourth and Pepe Reina fifth.

The accolade went to Gerrard after he helped lead the Reds to a second Champions League final in three seasons.

There were also stunning free-kicks against the likes of Arsenal and Newcastle, and moments of magic which dragged Liverpool out of the mire against teams like Villa and Derby.

Stay logged on to Liverpoolfc.tv on Wednesday to see who fans voted Young Player of 2007.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Uto Jan 01, 2008 2:53 pm

CROUCHIE DISHES THE DIRT ON 2007

It's that time of year again when we ask one of Rafa's squad to dish the dirt on his teammates by handing out a few gongs. Last year Josemi and Craig Bellamy fell victim to Jamie C's Scouse wit, but this time round we've left it to Crouchie to do the honours.

Look away now, Jermaine...

Slika
Player of the year 2007?
I've tried to look for someone else but I don't think I can give it to anyone other than Stevie G. Over the course of the year he's been fantastic for Liverpool.

Young player of the year?
It's a difficult one but, if you look at people who've just come into the squad, you have to sayNabil El Zhar and Jack Hobbs. Jack has definitely improved quite a lot as a player. He looks like he could come in for Sami whenever he's needed.

Most improved player – Carra gave this to you last year?
That was nice of Jamie – I don't know if that was because I was terrible the year before, though. Again, I'd say Jack is the most improved. He's come on loads since the first season and is doing really well now.

Unsung hero?
It's got to be Stevie Finnan. He's consistently been one of our best players all year and I think he would have been one of the contenders for player of the year. He's a very underrated defender and a fantastic player to have in the squad.

Goal of the year?
Xabi's against Newcastle from the halfway line last season was good, and Stevie's got a few contenders as well. I'd have to go for Xabi.

Best team performance of the year?
I'd have to say Marseille away from home where we needed to get a victory. It was extremely important. The big win against Derby we played extremely well, and obviously earlier in the year there was Barcelona in the Nou Camp.

Hardest Liverpool player?
Momo likes to put his foot in, even in training. He's a bit of a rash. Stevie and Carra also like to put tackles in – I'd have to give it to Momo, though.

Best trainer?
Pepe is out there for a long time, he trains well. I can't give it to a 'keeper though, it's easy being a 'keeper. I'd probably give it to someone like Stevie G, he's as good in training as he is in a match. The worst? Robbie Fowler would have been a contender, as would Didi Hamann, but to be honest we've got a decent squad of trainers now.

Funniest player in the squad?
I'm not sure about that – there's a few characters and the banter is always good. Jermaine makes a few people laugh – he'd be right up there with Carra and Pepe. Jermaine has a go – he's always loud in the changing rooms and up to a few tricks.

Is it his jokes?
Oh no, he's not funny. We're probably laughing more at him than with him.

Funniest moment of the year – last time it was when Pepe did a goal kick in training and it hit Rafa and knocked him to the floor?
[Cracks up] That was funny. One of the funniest was watching Smally (club masseur Paul Small) when the coaching staff played Spanish v English out on the indoor/outdoor pitch. Him with his boots on pulling the strings in midfield was funny.

Nicest member of the squad?
There's a load of good lads. Jack is a nice bloke, Sami (Hyypia) is a good lad, but I'd probably go for Danny Agger. He's quite strong on the pitch but a great lad off it.

Who are your ideal and nightmare roommates?
We mix it up a bit but I've had Stevie Finnan quite a bit. He was all right – no bad habits. The nightmare one is easy – Pennant. He goes to bed late and can't get up in the morning. I remember having to wake him up a few times. I've had to shake him to get him down for breakfast. He's said to me a couple of times, 'I'm not coming, I'm not coming'. I've had to physically get him up. He's a good lad and a laugh but not as a roommate.

Who would you want on your pub quiz team?
If it was about football, definitely Carra - all day. He knows everything about the game. General knowledge is a struggle. Maybe Benayoun. I think Yossi could take care of himself. He's one of the cleverest in the squad.

Who wouldn't you want on your pub quiz team?
I'm killing Pen here but I can't look past him. It's got to be him, Jermaine.

Who's the biggest moaner in the team?
It's Carra - that's easy. He's a winner on the pitch and organises us. Stevie is captain but Carra runs him close. He likes a moan at the coaching staff and the players. Him and the kit man Graham are the biggest moaners. They don't get together, no, but if you ask Graham for a shirt or a piece of kit he looks at you as if you've killed someone. And that's the kit man!

Worst hair cut?
Carra mentioned me last year but there's no way it's me. I'm quite pleased with my barnet at the minute. Some of the new signings are horrendous. Andriy (Voronin) has to be right up there with his ponytail. We've told him it'll be off by the end of the season but he's extremely pleased with his pony – there's no way he'll cut that off. Leto and Lucas have both come in and spend a lot of time on their hair – some of the new signings this year have been woeful, hairdressing-wise.

Do you see them all looking in the mirror all the time?
The mirror is quite a busy place at the minute. Fernando is there quite a lot, but I have to give the worst haircut to Voronin.

Best dancer – again this was you last year?
I've done karaoke a few times with the boys and I always like to incorporate a few moves into my repertoire. I can't really see beyond myself. No one is taking my mantle this year.

Best dresser?
Since I've caned Jermaine quite a bit I think I'll give it to him. He's quite a snappy dresser. Momo also has a few items in his wardrobe. There's a lot of colours involved in Momo's clothes, and a few diamonds.

Worst dresser?
Djibril Cisse has left the club now. Just this morning, and I haven't said anything to him yet, Alvaro (Arbeloa) came in wearing a red, leathery puffer jacket. For that alone, he gets this award. I'll be speaking to him after training about that item.

Vainest player?
That's difficult. If you are looking at time spent in front of the mirror, Lucas is a contender.

Best taste in music?
Stevie's had his iPod on in the dressing room lately and I've been really pleased with the mix he's had. He'd get the award for best taste. Obviously he had recent stuff like Timberland and a bit of Justin Timberlake, but then he had a few Eighties numbers, which I'm a big fan of.

A bit of Wham?
[Laughs] Yeah, well not quite Wham, but a few old-school ones that I can't quite think of now.

And the worst?
A lot of people would say Babel 'cos he's been putting his rap on in the changing rooms, but I quite like it to be honest. If it was the general consensus you were after, it'd be Ryan.

Toughest opponent of the year?
I've played against John Terry and I'd have to say him and Rio Ferdinand are the toughest to play against. I think that when they're fit they make a fantastic partnership for England.

Best away fans?
Ours are fantastic when we go away in Europe but if you're talking about fans who come to our place, I think Newcastle bring a load and they're quite vocal. Away from home they are very loud.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Uto Jan 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Maskerano: "Želim da ostanem!"

Fudbaler Liverpula Havijer Maskerano rekao je vlasnicima engleskog kluba da odluče da li žele da ga zadrže, preneo je ’Eurosport’. Maskerano je 2007. godine stigao u Liverpul na pozajmicu iz Vest Hema, koja ističe ovog leta. Rukovodstvo tima sa Enfilda još nije odlučilo da li će da otkupi ugovor argentinskog fudbalera, vredan 17 miliona funti.

"Kako vreme odmiče, biće mi teže da ostanem u klubu, jer moram da uradim nešto za svoju budućnost. Teško mi je i želim da ostanem ovde, ali to ne zavisi od mene. Uradio sam sve da ostanem, ali vlasnici moraju da odluče da li žele da me kupe ili ne", rekao je Maskerano.

Maskerano, za koga mediji špekulišu da je Barselona zainteresovana za njega, istakao je da mu se sviđa u Liverpulu i da ima veliku želju da ostane u tom klubu.

"Moram da se zahvalim svima u klubu, zato što se osećam kao da sam kod kuće. Teško mi je, jer sam otišao iz Vest Hema, gde mi nije bilo dobro, a onda sam došao u Liverpul, gde sam zaista srećan. Želim da ostanem ovde", dodao je 23-godišnji igrač Liverpula.

Maskerano, koji je u svojoj karijeri bio član River Plate i Korintijansa, zabeležio je 35 nastupa za reprezentaciju Argentine i postigao dva gola.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Sub Jan 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Liverpoolova škrtost znak financijskih problema?

Čelnici Liverpoola su ovih dana neugodno iznenadili čelne ljude trećeligaša Luton Towna, odbivši se u njihovu korist odreći dijela zarade od ulaznica koje će biti prodane za njihovu međusobnu kup utakmicu u nedjelju.

Dvije momčadi se susreću ovog vikenda u okviru trećeg kola FA kupa, u utakmici koja je za domaćine od velikog značaja iz više razloga. Hattersi su u velikoj financijskoj krizi i već su stavljeni pod nadzor državne administracije i oduzeto im je deset bodova. Ukoliko se do ponedjeljka u 17 sati ne pronađe novi kupac, 122 godine stari klub bi mogao bankrotirati i otići u povijest.

S obzirom na to, u Lutonu su se nadali kako će im domaća utakmica protiv Liverpoola puno olakšati situaciju, budući da se očekuje pun stadion od 10 260 mjesta. Iako se, prema službenim pravilima, prihod od kup utakmica dijeli između klubova, već godinama vrijedi tradicija da bogatiji klubovi iz viših liga ostavljaju cijeli prihod niželigašima.

Međutim, Liverpool je ovog tjedna odbio Lutonu prepustiti svojih 300 000 eura zarade, što je naljutilo ljude u Lutonu, koji se bore za život kluba. "Vjerojatno su rekli: 'Mi moramo platiti igračima tjednu plaću od 150 000 eura. Mora da se šalite? Kad bismo to radili bili bismo u istoj situaciji kao vi.' Mi to moramo prihvatiti. Ima ljudi koji voze Rolls Royce, dok drugi imaju Mini. Mi vozimo Mini. Pokušali smo živjeti poput onih koji imaju Rolls Royce i zato smo ovdje." rekao je predsjednik Lutona Kevin Blackwell.

U Liverpoolu su odbili komentirati ovu vijest, no njihovo odbijanje da prepuste zaradu, koja njima ne predstavlja praktički ništa, a protivnike bi spasila od bankrota, dodatno je potaklo glasine da se i Redsi nalaze u velikoj financijskoj krizi. Vlasnici Hicks i Gillette su već bili primorani smanjiti ekstravagantne planove oko izgradnje novog stadiona, a imaju i velikih problema u vraćanju duga od 330 milijuna eura koji su preuzeli kad su prošle godine kupili klub.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Sub Jan 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Benitez: Napredujemo, ali napreduju i drugi

Menadžer Liverpula Rafa Benitez priznao je da njegov tim još uvek nije pravi kandidat za titulu prvaka Engleske i da ima problema da uhvati priključak sa Mančester Junajtedom, Čelsijem i Arsenalom.

Španski stručnjak, kom je ovo četvrta sezona na Enfildu, smatra da je Liverpul za to vreme napravio značajan napredak, ali da su isto tako napredovali i konkurenti.

"Problem su velika očekivanja. Na početku sezone svi su pričali kako smo se dobro pojačali i kako ćemo se boriti za titulu. I ja mislim to isto, ali stvar je u tome da su i drugi postali bolji. Ako je ovo trka sa štopericom, onda je jasno da smo brži nego ranije. Ali ako se trkamo sa drugim timovima, onda ne zavisi samo od nas da li ćemo biti prvi, drugi ili treći", rekao je Benitez.

Liverpul je prethodna dva šampionata završio na trećem mestu, iako je 2006. osvojio čak 82 boda i tako ostvario najbolji klupski rezultat još od 1988. godine.

"Očigledno je da to nisu loši rezultati. Osvojili smo četiri trofeja, uključujući Ligu šampiona i još jedan nastup u finalu. Kada je u pitanju Premijer liga, Arsenal, Mančester i Čelsi takodje imaju vrhunske timove i stalno postaju sve bolji. Mi moramo da napredujemo brže od njih, a to je nekada moguće, a nekada nije", smatra Benitez.

Liverpul će u januarskom prelaznom roku pokušati da osveži i pojača ekipu za iskušenja u preostalih pet meseci. Prva akvizicija mogao bi da bude slovački defanzivac Martin Škrtel, član ruskog šampiona Zenita, čija je cena oko šest miliona evra.

Posle novogodišnjeg remija sa Viganom pred svojim navijačima (1:1), Liverpul je suočen sa zaostatkom od 12 bodova u odnosu na vodeći Arsenal, doduše uz jednu odigranu utakmicu manje.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Sub Jan 05, 2008 6:28 pm

LIVERPOOL ŽRTVUJE XABI ALONSA

Liverpool želi otkupiti ugovor Argentinca Javiera Mascherana, ali bi se prije toga želio riješiti španjolskog veznjaka Xabija Alonsa, koji je u ljeto 2004. godine plaćen Sociedadu čak 14 milijuna eura.

Kako je Barcelona pokazala interes za mladog španjolskog veznjaka, transfer je moguć, ali nije poznato koliko bi Barcelona platila za ovog 26-godišnjeg veznjaka. Prema Transfermarktu Alonso vrijedi 22.5 milijuna eura, stoga je vjerojatno da ga Liverpool neće dati za male novce.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Ned Jan 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Inter pokazao želju za dovođenjem Sissoka

Vezni igrač Liverpoola Mohamed Lamine Sissoko mogao bi u siječnju pronaći novi klub, a utrku za njegovim angažmanom vode Juventus, Inter i Fiorentina.

Taj igrač iz Malija koji posjeduje francusku putovnicu od ranije je na vrhu liste želja Juventusa, a posljednje vrijeme oko njega se interesirala i Fiorentina. Utrka za njegovim angažmanom postaje sve zanimljivija, budući da se u nju uključio talijanski prvak Inter.

Igrač želi napustiti Anfield iz razloga što mu trener Benitez ne daje puno prilike za igru, pa je tako u Premier ligi ove sezone odigrao tek 552 minute. U Ligi prvaka na travnjak je izašao samo jednom, te je Sissoko na kraju odlučio zaključiti epizodu s Redsima, proklinjući dan kada je prošlog ljeta odbio ponudu Juventusa.
Cijena Sissoka je prošog ljeta iznosila oko 12 milijuna eura, a s obzirom na njegov trenutni status cijena mu se vrti oko 9 milijuna. Ipak, niti jednom klubu neće biti lako dovesti Malijanca, budući da trener Benitez računa na njega jer u napornoj sezoni na više frontova želi imati dugu klupu.

Transfer je postao izvjesniji kada je interes za njegovim dovođenjem pokazao Inter. Sissoka će Liverpool pustiti ako se vodstvo nekog od klubova odvaži na ponudu koja se ne odbija, a ta će morati biti nešto veća od 9 milijuna eura.

Izvor: Nogometni magazin
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Ned Jan 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Mourinho čeka odlazak Beniteza

Britanski The Guardian u svom jutrošnjem izdanju donosi priču po kojoj je Jose Mourinho zagrijan da preuzme Liverpool iz ruku Rafe Beniteza.
Najveća želja navijača Liverpoola, a to je titula prvaka Engleske, i ove sezone ostaće neostvarena. Nakon skromnih 1:1 na Anfiledu protiv Wigana Rafa Benitez je još olabavio konce kojim je vazan za klupu Liverpoola, a poznato je da njegov odnos sa gazdama Hicksom i Gillettom nije blistav, te da na njihovom posljednjem sastanku nije bilo govora o novom ugovoru za španjolskog trenera.

The Guardian javlja kako je Mourinho zainteresiran za klupu Redsa ukoliko bi se ukazala prilika za takvo što.
Portugalac je i dalje neuposlen, a klupe giganata koje je priželjkivao da će trenirati (Real, Barcelona i Milan) najmanje do ljeta ne namjeravaju mijenjati trenere. Prije par dana Franz Beckenbauer je u jednom intervjuu izjavio kako bi Mourinho bio odličan izbor za Bayern, a engleski izvori javljaju da su gazde Liverpoola već kontaktirale Mourinha.

Grad Liverpool nije isto što i London ali to je jedan od najvećih svjetskih klubova, a zna se koliko Jose voli i cijeni engleski nogomet - riječi su Mourinhovog prijatelja koje je prenio engleski tisak.

Izvor: Spotin.ba
catwoman

Postod Naurion u Ned Jan 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Boze a ja sam mislio sa sam ja lud za klubom...
::D2:: ::D2:: ::D2::
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Avg 27, 2006 11:37 am

Postod V@mpir3 u Pon Jan 07, 2008 12:09 am

NE NE!Ovde ima svakakvih ludaka!
Šta je čovek bez 100 evra u dzepu, 100 kila i 25 centimetara tamo gde treba!
Y am Gawain of The Lost
Vreme lavova tek dolazi!

Prazne duše.. ej, ne bi im video žar u očima
ni da im brkneš pljugom u zenice - tu led počiva..
I ne bi bili duboko dirunti ni da im zabiješ ceo kar..
Deca proseka život ne shvataju k'o dar.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Jan 18, 2007 6:52 pm
Lokacija: Od ulaza u groblje druga levo pa treca desno i kad vidis prazan grob tu treba da sam ja!

Postod Aiglos u Čet Jan 10, 2008 8:53 pm

sve je sranje, osim pishanja...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Dec 08, 2006 10:37 pm

Postod catwoman u Pon Jan 14, 2008 9:38 am

Mourinho opovrgnuo da preuzima Liverpool
PORTUGALSKI trener Jose Mourinho, još uvijek bez posla nakon odlaska iz Chelseaja, odbacio je nagađanja da će naslijediti Beniteza na klupi Redsa.

Mourinhov glasnogovornik, Eladio Parames, tvrdi da kontroverzni trener nema nikakve veze s brojnim spekulacijama u medijima, koje traju otkad je u rujnu morao napustiti londonski klub.

"Mediji stalno barataju s imenima klubova koje bi Mourinho navodno trebao preuzeti, bez provjere točnosti tih tvrdnji", izjavio je Parames.

Parames je rekao da ni Portugalac ni njegov menadžer Jorge Mendes dosad nisu kontaktirali nijedan klub oko novog angažmana. Nagađanja o “svrgavanju” Rafaela Beniteza u Liverpoolu ocijenjena su nekorektnima.

"Neprihvatljivo je da beskrupulozni mediji koriste Mourinhovo ime kako bi iskoristili probleme u različitim klubovima, kao što je sad slučaj s Liverpoolom", zaključio je glasnogovornik Parames.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Pon Jan 14, 2008 9:39 am

Juventus odustao od posudbe Sissokoa

IAKO se očekivalo da klub iz Torina u zimskom prijelaznom roku od Liverpoola posudi veznjaka Mohameda Sissokoa, vodstvo Juventusa je, ipak, odlučilo ne povećavati momčad.

Reprezentativac Malija, za kojeg ove sezone trener Liverpoola Rafael Benitez nije nalazio mjesto u momčadi, tako će zasad ipak ostati na Anfieldu.

"Juventus neće dovoditi nove igrače u siječnju. Normalno je maštati o velikim pojačanjima, ali za tako nešto moramo čekati pravi trenutak", izjavio je predsjednik kluba, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

Nakon što je od 22-godišnjeg Sissokoa odustala "stara dama”, za posudbu je interes navodno pokazao lider Serie A, milanski Inter, koji bi pristao i na otkup ugovora otpisanog člana Liverpoola.
catwoman

Postod catwoman u Pon Jan 14, 2008 9:39 am

Škrtel potpisao za Liverpool
DOSADAŠNJI stoper ruskog Zenita iz Sankt Peterburga Martin Škrtel (23) potpisao je u petak ugovor s Liverpoolom na sljedeće 4,5 godine.

Srednji branič, inače slovački reprezentativac, očarao je trenera Liverpoola Rafu Beniteza u Zenitovu dvoboju Lige Uefa protiv Evertona.

"Martin je igrač za kojega nije čulo previše ljudi, ali gledajući ga protiv Evertona uvjerio sam se da razumije engleski stil igre", rekao je Benitez dodavši:

"Agresivan je, brz i dobar u zraku. Mislim da će za nam od velike koristi biti kako trenutačno, tako i u budućnosti".
catwoman

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Sport