[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Tenis - za ljubitelje belog sporta

Tenis - za ljubitelje belog sporta

Fudbal, Košarka, Odbojka, Stoni tenis....mmmm... Stoni tenis...

Moderatori: Ereinion, Elu Tingol

Tenis - za ljubitelje belog sporta

Postod Dorya u Uto Jan 21, 2003 12:23 pm

I would weep, but my tears have been stolen.
I would shout, but my voice has been taken.
Thus, I write...
Korisnikov avatar
do my kisses burn ?
do my kisses burn ?

Pridružio se: Pet Feb 01, 2002 2:48 am

Tenis

Postod BEAST u Uto Jan 21, 2003 1:59 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Apr 10, 2002 8:08 pm

Tenis

Postod Fingon u Uto Jan 21, 2003 11:43 pm

Let the Sunshine In!!

Nute Gunray, viceroy of the Trade Federation, stood trembling in an alcove, blood-tinged tears streaming down his green-mottled cheeks. "The war...," he whimpered. "The war is over—Lord Sidious promised—he promised we would be left in peace..."
"His transmission was garbled." The blade came up. "He promised you would be left in pieces.''
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 30, 2002 12:00 am

Tenis

Postod Archaon u Čet Jan 23, 2003 11:18 pm

SVI LJUDI SU JEDNAKI ALI SAM JA JEDNAKIJI OD DRUGIH

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 12, 2002 1:01 am

Tenis

Postod Fingon u Čet Jan 23, 2003 11:21 pm

Let the Sunshine In!!

Nute Gunray, viceroy of the Trade Federation, stood trembling in an alcove, blood-tinged tears streaming down his green-mottled cheeks. "The war...," he whimpered. "The war is over—Lord Sidious promised—he promised we would be left in peace..."
"His transmission was garbled." The blade came up. "He promised you would be left in pieces.''
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 30, 2002 12:00 am

Tenis

Postod Shieldmaiden u Pon Jan 27, 2003 7:12 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Zla Teta®
Zla Teta®

Pridružio se: Sre Jan 23, 2002 8:54 pm

Tenis

Postod Dorya u Sre Jan 29, 2003 12:21 pm

I would weep, but my tears have been stolen.
I would shout, but my voice has been taken.
Thus, I write...
Korisnikov avatar
do my kisses burn ?
do my kisses burn ?

Pridružio se: Pet Feb 01, 2002 2:48 am

Postod Arian u Pet Feb 20, 2004 11:26 pm

joj obozavam tenis, ali ne da ga gledam nego da ga igram, pre am aktivno trenirao ali sam se smorio od trazenja loptica u koprivama...kada se budem preselio u jedan mali medeni i predivan dan ponovocu pocheti da se bavim s istim, bar se nadam

... gave me the perfect opportunity to listen and observe. Not to what people told me, which naturally was of no interest to me, but to whatever it was they were trying to hide. I practiced detachment. I learn how to look cheerful while under the table I stuck a fork onto the back of my hand. I became a virtuoso of deceit. I consulted the philosophers to find out what to think, and novelists to see what I could get away with, and in the end it all came down to one wonderfully simple principle: win or die.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 14, 2003 3:00 am

Postod Valhalla u Sub Feb 21, 2004 7:02 pm

Tenis je lep i plemenit spor, samo je meni malo smor za gledanje dosadno, i sva publika mora da ćuti za vreme igre, ali pratio sam dok su prenosili Dokićevu
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Jul 13, 2003 3:13 am

Postod Arian u Sub Feb 21, 2004 11:32 pm

a kao super su sportovi gde se mozesh izivljavati na tribinama, smor, ako neko hoce da se dere i da skache tu su mu klubovi, tribine su za gledanje i psovanje...

... gave me the perfect opportunity to listen and observe. Not to what people told me, which naturally was of no interest to me, but to whatever it was they were trying to hide. I practiced detachment. I learn how to look cheerful while under the table I stuck a fork onto the back of my hand. I became a virtuoso of deceit. I consulted the philosophers to find out what to think, and novelists to see what I could get away with, and in the end it all came down to one wonderfully simple principle: win or die.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 14, 2003 3:00 am

Postod Valhalla u Ned Feb 22, 2004 3:31 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Jul 13, 2003 3:13 am

Postod genije narcis u Uto Feb 24, 2004 1:20 am

Interesantno oduvek sam voleo servis volej igrache..mislim kad je edberg prestao da igra i ja sam prestao da pratim tenis. E sada shta je interesantno: ja igram samo sa osnovne linije :D
Life is just blah blah blah. We hope for blah, and sometimes you find it, but mostly it's just blah. Waiting for blah, hoping you're right about the blahs you made. And just when you think you've got the whole blah damn thing figured out and we're surrounded by the ones we blah..

Death shows up... and blah blah blah
Korisnikov avatar
bambus
bambus

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 19, 2002 10:39 am

Postod Eladan u Sre Feb 25, 2004 2:46 pm

...To stand against the Shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the weak while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended...
Korisnikov avatar
Ukleti Princ-lutalica
Ukleti Princ-lutalica

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 12, 2002 7:16 am

Postod rinsvind u Sre Feb 25, 2004 10:04 pm

Ako smo pali, padu smo bili skloni...
Korisnikov avatar
Petokraka
Petokraka

Pridružio se: Pon Jun 10, 2002 3:49 pm

Postod genije narcis u Pet Feb 27, 2004 3:58 pm

Ja ih sve mrzim!!!! Bre atomski tenis, proklete mashine!!
Jedino Federer neshto vredi!
A od zhena mi se svidja kako igra Hantuhova .
Life is just blah blah blah. We hope for blah, and sometimes you find it, but mostly it's just blah. Waiting for blah, hoping you're right about the blahs you made. And just when you think you've got the whole blah damn thing figured out and we're surrounded by the ones we blah..

Death shows up... and blah blah blah
Korisnikov avatar
bambus
bambus

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 19, 2002 10:39 am

Sledeća

Povratak na Sport