[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
www.tolkien.rs/arhiva/ • Pogledaj temu - Crvena Zvezda - Fan klub! Samo za obozavatelje!

Crvena Zvezda - Fan klub! Samo za obozavatelje!

Fudbal, Košarka, Odbojka, Stoni tenis....mmmm... Stoni tenis...

Moderatori: Ereinion, Xerxes, Elu Tingol

Crvena Zvezda - Fan klub! Samo za obozavatelje!

Postod BEAST u Ned Nov 17, 2002 10:41 am

[align=center]Industrial music for industrial people![/align]
[scroll]I am one of the injured~A tear blurs flesh~Dissolving~Like an injured dog~Like wasted limbs~Get smaller~Pain is the stimulus of pain~But then of course nothing is cured~This is the world now~Move a fin and the world turns~Sit in a chair and pictures change~Try to eat us~And get trapped~Or injured~Just[/scroll]

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Apr 10, 2002 7:08 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Archaon u Ned Nov 17, 2002 1:01 pm

SVI LJUDI SU JEDNAKI ALI SAM JA JEDNAKIJI OD DRUGIH

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 12, 2002 12:01 am

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Yavanna u Ned Nov 17, 2002 3:21 pm

Greater the magic greater the price that must be paid.

"Two hundred twenty-two days of light
Will be desired by a night
A moment for the poet's play
Until there's nothing left to say..."

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Maj 20, 2002 7:25 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Master u Ned Nov 17, 2002 7:37 pm

Braaaaaaaaaains
Korisnikov avatar
Master
Master

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 26, 2002 2:11 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Yavanna u Ned Nov 17, 2002 7:47 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Hell Lord u Ned Nov 17, 2002 9:00 pm

Well I’ve taken all the shit I will take from you
And I’ve only just begun to see the light
You’re just a big disgrace
Turn around, get out of my face
You’ve got no fuckin’ class
Reptile, you’re a snake in the grass

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 29, 2002 7:38 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Yavanna u Ned Nov 17, 2002 9:39 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Melkor u Ned Nov 17, 2002 9:56 pm

You are the most beautiful child of all,
I hold you like my own blood,
you are the most beautiful child,
Even the bad is good, in me...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Apr 03, 2002 5:06 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Ober u Pet Nov 22, 2002 6:28 pm

.... like a rolling stone...
Korisnikov avatar
Banned
Banned

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 17, 2001 10:08 am

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Radoje u Pet Nov 22, 2002 6:32 pm

How high do you want to get today?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Apr 16, 2002 7:30 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod BEAST u Pet Nov 22, 2002 10:47 pm

[align=center]Industrial music for industrial people![/align]
[scroll]I am one of the injured~A tear blurs flesh~Dissolving~Like an injured dog~Like wasted limbs~Get smaller~Pain is the stimulus of pain~But then of course nothing is cured~This is the world now~Move a fin and the world turns~Sit in a chair and pictures change~Try to eat us~And get trapped~Or injured~Just[/scroll]

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Apr 10, 2002 7:08 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Earvena u Pet Nov 22, 2002 10:57 pm

"I hate the way you talk to me,and the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare,
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind,
I hate you so much it makes me sick it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you`re always right, I hate it when you lie,