[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
www.tolkien.rs/arhiva/ • Pogledaj temu - termini

termini

Ovde možete mnogo toga naučiti...

Moderatori: Eladan, Aradela

Postod makica u Sre Jun 25, 2003 9:06 pm

ajd ponovo posalji...
...cause the joke that you laid in the bed that was me
And I'm not gonna fade as soon as you close your eyes
And you know it!
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it... Well can you feel it?

And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jan 18, 2002 9:51 pm

Postod DarthElf u Sre Jun 25, 2003 10:10 pm

Korisnikov avatar
kupus
kupus

Pridružio se: Pon Maj 05, 2003 6:29 pm

Postod makica u Čet Jun 26, 2003 6:34 am

And you know it!

It's not fair to deny me
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Telpareon Kalenae u Čet Jun 26, 2003 7:07 am

Among the eternal symmetry of stars
Beings dwelt in a realm of light
Below the horizons of hopes and signs
Covered by shelter of shadow and night

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Dec 29, 2002 10:27 am

Postod Urtel u Čet Jun 26, 2003 3:56 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Apr 20, 2003 10:00 pm

Postod Telpareon Kalenae u Čet Jun 26, 2003 6:01 pm

Among the eternal symmetry of stars
Beings dwelt in a realm of light
Below the horizons of hopes and signs
Covered by shelter of shadow and night

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Dec 29, 2002 10:27 am

Postod makica u Čet Jun 26, 2003 6:24 pm

And you know it!

It's not fair to deny me
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Mith 'quessir u Čet Jun 26, 2003 9:13 pm

Так вперёд за цыганской звездой
Korisnikov avatar