[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
www.tolkien.rs/arhiva/ • Pogledaj temu - Da li je orlando bloom dobar legolas

Da li je orlando bloom dobar legolas

Utisci i komentari

Moderatori: de Hammo, Shieldmaiden

Postod Lotlorien u Sub Sep 23, 2006 11:47 am

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy!

Slika

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
pooms!
pooms!

Pridružio se: Sre Dec 03, 2003 7:37 pm

Postod S u Sub Sep 23, 2006 11:50 am

There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in

Blog "Protiv negativnog"
http://honestbender.blogspot.com
Kolumna - No direction home
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Jan 13, 2002 8:32 pm

Postod Strider u Sub Sep 23, 2006 12:15 pm

Stand up
You've got to manage
I won't sympathize
Anymore

http://www.myspace.com/strider_i
http://www.devoted.jconserv.net
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Sep 14, 2003 2:41 pm

Postod Ki-man u Sub Sep 23, 2006 4:39 pm

Ko moze da voli Orlanda kao Legolasa to je nemoguce...
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Feb 06, 2006 12:33 pm

Postod Shieldmaiden u Uto Sep 26, 2006 2:02 pm

Žeeneeee & đevojkeee, dečaci, studenti, milicajci...

Ja volim Orliku kao Legolasa. Lep za gledanje i ne priča previše.
What's sticking into your foot is a steel tipped four inch stiletto heel, the most dangerous footwear in the world. I know what you're thinking: "could she push it all the way trough to the floor?". To tell you the truth I'm not sure about that myself, but I'm going to give it a damn good try.
Korisnikov avatar
Konj
Konj

Pridružio se: Sre Jan 23, 2002 7:54 pm

Postod alcesta u Uto Sep 26, 2006 8:09 pm

What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 15, 2003 8:34 pm

Postod Vanya u Sre Sep 27, 2006 6:27 am

Eve vam ga NA!

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Feb 09, 2004 12:03 pm

Postod Ki-man u Pet Sep 29, 2006 9:30 am

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Shieldmaiden u Pet Sep 29, 2006 1:00 pm

What's sticking into your foot is a steel tipped four inch stiletto heel, the most dangerous footwear in the world. I know what you're thinking: "could she push it all the way trough to the floor?". To tell you the truth I'm not sure about that myself, but I'm going to give it a damn good try.
Korisnikov avatar
Konj
Konj

Postod alcesta u Pet Sep 29, 2006 2:38 pm

O, pobogu... :shocked: Je li to BEASTov uticaj? :genije:
What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 15, 2003 8:34 pm

Postod Shieldmaiden u Pet Sep 29, 2006 6:15 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Konj
Konj

Postod Ki-man u Pet Sep 29, 2006 6:54 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Shieldmaiden u Pet Sep 29, 2006 11:10 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Konj
Konj

Postod Ki-man u Ned Okt 01, 2006 12:11 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Vanya u Pon Okt 02, 2006 8:23 am

Meni se čini da definitivno nešto nije u redu...znate kako kažu, tanka je linija između ljubavi i mržnje. Možda ti Ki-mane ustvari voliš Orlija, ali se to homofob u tebi bori protiv ove očigledne opsesije...ne znam, sumnjivo mi je ovo...
Eve vam ga NA!

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Feb 09, 2004 12:03 pm

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Gospodar prstenova