[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
www.tolkien.rs/arhiva/ • Pogledaj temu - Soundtrack?

Soundtrack?

Utisci i komentari

Moderatori: de Hammo, Shieldmaiden

Postod Eladan u Čet Nov 25, 2004 11:49 am

...To stand against the Shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the weak while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended...
Korisnikov avatar
Ukleti Princ-lutalica
Ukleti Princ-lutalica

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 12, 2002 6:16 am

Postod Eärendil The Mariner u Čet Nov 25, 2004 9:19 pm

Sing forever, proud and strong,
Anthem of life, conquering song.
Though times of fate onwards run,
The song of hope, once begun,
Will ever more remain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Sep 05, 2003 12:40 am

Postod alcesta u Pet Nov 26, 2004 5:49 pm

What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 15, 2003 8:34 pm

Postod ZmajevaNevesta u Sre Dec 01, 2004 6:13 pm

Ja mnogo volim muziku iz Lord of the rings...
Sva ti dela imaju odlichnu muziku iako su filmovi po meni loshe uradjeni...
Muzika in nema zamerki... :)
Yes, I am alone but then again I always was
As far back as I can tell, I think maybe it's because
Because you were never really real to begin with
I just made you up, to hurt myself...
There is no you, there is only me
There is no fucking you, there is only me...
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Nov 10, 2004 4:32 pm

Postod Eärendil The Mariner u Ned Dec 05, 2004 10:19 pm

Ajde da ne otvaram novu temu - "legendarna" ARWEN'S SONG se nalazi na ROTK EE DVD-ju, u sceni u Houses of Healing. E sad, reci cete - pa sta? Neko je skinuo u mp3, poslusajte i sami:

With a sigh you turn away,
With a deepening heart no words to say
You will find that the world has changed forever
Trees are now turning from green to gold
And the sun is now fading
I wish I could hold you closer

Mislim da Liv uopste ne pjeva lose, pjesma je prelijepa.
Will ever more remain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Shieldmaiden u Ned Dec 05, 2004 11:21 pm

What's sticking into your foot is a steel tipped four inch stiletto heel, the most dangerous footwear in the world. I know what you're thinking: "could she push it all the way trough to the floor?". To tell you the truth I'm not sure about that myself, but I'm going to give it a damn good try.
Korisnikov avatar
Konj
Konj

Pridružio se: Sre Jan 23, 2002 7:54 pm

Postod alcesta u Ned Dec 05, 2004 11:28 pm

Ajoj...telefon poskupeo, a ja sad da skidam 1.35 MB? Možda kad doplatim bar još par sati...
A mene više zanima šta Arwen uopšte radi u Kućama isceljenja.
What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Eärendil The Mariner u Pon Dec 06, 2004 1:00 am

Will ever more remain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod alcesta u Pon Dec 06, 2004 1:51 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Eärendil The Mariner u Pon Dec 06, 2004 7:58 pm

Will ever more remain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Galadriel u Pon Dec 06, 2004 9:50 pm

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all its pupils
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 26, 2002 6:51 pm

Postod Eärendil The Mariner u Pon Dec 06, 2004 10:58 pm

Will ever more remain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Vanya u Uto Dec 07, 2004 7:06 am

Eve vam ga NA!

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Feb 09, 2004 12:03 pm

Postod Eladan u Uto Dec 07, 2004 10:30 am

...To stand against the Shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the weak while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended...
Korisnikov avatar
Ukleti Princ-lutalica
Ukleti Princ-lutalica

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 12, 2002 6:16 am

Postod Galadriel u Uto Dec 07, 2004 3:05 pm

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all its pupils
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 26, 2002 6:51 pm

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Gospodar prstenova