[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Pain Of Salvation

Pain Of Salvation

Šta vam se sviđa, ne sviđa i aktuelna događanja

Moderatori: GilGaladriel, genije narcis, Queen of the Reich, Nienora

Postod Nameless One u Uto Jan 09, 2007 2:03 am

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 17, 2001 12:44 am

Postod Nienora u Uto Jan 09, 2007 9:07 am

Change the inside!
...drink the rain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 18, 2005 9:57 pm

Postod Nameless One u Uto Jan 09, 2007 10:23 pm

smisli se brzo, ja sam ti rekao kako bi mogli da sredimo celu prichu... just imagine - Budapest... ;)

pritom bih ja chim ti dash zeleno svetlo video da kontaktiram ovog lika shto smo upoznali proshli put kad smo bili pa da obezbedim sve bez cimanja - jedino bih ja morao odavde nekako da izvuchem vizu za jebenu Madjarsku...
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Elldamar u Pet Jan 12, 2007 7:00 am

Njaaaa...mene jebe vojska inache bih 100% ishao tamo :((
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 11, 2003 11:32 pm

Postod Nienora u Pet Jan 12, 2007 7:58 am

heh i mene isto par stvari... :cry:
Change the inside!
...drink the rain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nameless One u Sub Jan 13, 2007 12:47 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nienora u Pon Jan 15, 2007 3:16 pm

Change the inside!
...drink the rain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nameless One u Pon Jan 15, 2007 8:09 pm

sniff sniff... inache mix Scarsick je Scar i Carsick... kome do sad nije bilo jasno, kao npr meni... hehe :)
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nienora u Uto Jan 16, 2007 2:30 pm

U jeeeeee :roll: odakle ti to? je l' pisalo ovde pa sam previdela ili je to neko provalio?
... ccc.... carsick wtf....
Change the inside!
...drink the rain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nameless One u Uto Jan 16, 2007 6:33 pm

nashao sam jedan intervju sa njim koji je on ostavio u grchkom metal hammeru ili tako neshto - e sad on je tu ukratko rekao kako je cela pricha sa soup of the season ustvari danashnje relacije izmedju ljudi i ljudi, ljudi i okoline itd. i koliko smo svi mi trenutno u stanju kad vishe treba da nam bude muka od svega toga i da neshto uradimo po tom pitanju.. kaze da ce biti moguce gledati scarsick kao neko sudjenje, gde je celokupna stvar u mozgu lika koji eto kroz prvi deo albuma, recimo do i zakljuchno sa kingdom of loss, sakuplja "dokaze" a onda kasnije daje svoju "presudu" o svemu tome.. jedino kazem ti Enter Rain me tu vuche na neshto iz proshlih albuma, al' ne mogu da povezem josh uvek na shta tachno... no dobro videcemo, josh samo nedelju dana do izlaska ;)
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nameless One u Pon Jan 22, 2007 2:12 am

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nienora u Pon Jan 22, 2007 2:03 pm

Change the inside!
...drink the rain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Re: Pain Of Salvation

Postod Nameless One u Pon Jan 22, 2007 5:55 pm

e 'vako... pregledao sam ceo cover sad nekoliko puta i evo nije me mrzelo... nisam prekucao sve lyricse, nashao sam ih na netu - al' sam ih ovde sklopio na nachin na koji stoje u bookletu i dodao stvari koje ne stoje po textovima vec su ispisane, onako kako to Dacha voli - van texta ...

e pa sad moze da padne komentarisanje :)

obratiti paznju na velichinu texta za Spitfall - gde je isprozivao hopere samo tako... i meni najlepshi stih sa celog albuma - Enter Rain : a city rose sprung out to greet the rain ... mislim da sam konachno skapirao zashto je Enter Rain toliko razlichita stvar i zashto mi nije bila jasna uopshte do sad - zato shto je ona nekakav "bridge" verovatno za She deo TPEa... i, i dalje tvrdim da je Enter Rain extra stvar!! :)

inache artwork je super odradjen, kao i uvek... fotografije su extra kvaliteta i ochigledno je da im je zafalila zenska fan-baza jer su im skoro sve fotke nevidjeno gej :D

painofsalvation / scarsick

part II --- his skin against this dirty floor

01) scarsick – step into the dark age of treason

// SICK / it’s all SICK / I feel sick / I’ll be sick / then it’s fine / I’m conform / to your norm
/with a bucket full of me / I’ll be free / finally / I will see / what you mean with your /freedom / this world you call home / not alone / happy drone / won’t be sick of these cars / all these codes / and these bars / all these sickening scars / I’ll believe in the way / of the / stripes and the superstars / I will fall in line / and obey / 'cause the price is so small / almost nothing at all / if I’m just losing ME / then the ideals and truths / will follow / naturally / happily I will settle for / your conformative apathy / if I could just get rid of this / unsettling / uncomfortable / unbendable / bucket of insight and honesty / this SICK SICK SICK bucket of reality / but you see: this sick will stick / 'cause it’s ME / it’s ME /
step into the dark age of treason / today the only voice of reason / would have to be the sound / of the soup of the season hitting ground / hitting ground.../
SICK / feeling sickened by this fucking travesty / is just a sign of sanity / you’re not alone / and every time that you hurt / every cut / every scar and / every time you just hate
everything that you are / it is simply the instinct to flee / to escape from this mess /
this continuous rape / of what’s true / and what’s real / so you gnaw at your paw / to get out of the trap / of the cage / of our time / all that rage / is your struggle to survive / they think you wanna die / when in truth you just strive / biting every hand / just to stay alive
but can you hear that sound / in you ear / growing louder and loader / the whole world around you / a pounding and grinding / that tells you that / you’re not alone / it’s the sound of / thousands and thousands / of vixen teeth / hitting BONE / step into the dark age of treason / today the only voice of reason / would have to be the sound / of the soup of the season / hitting ground... / SICK... / of these bars and these cars / I feel sick / you are making me sick / so sick / you are making me sick / it's all sick / we're all sick / you are making me sick / soup of the season / hitting ground //

02) spitfall – there’s nothing like a broken childhood

// 1. INTRODUCING STAR: / we saw you every day / with your hands on your crotch and so much to say / you went from bouncing toy cars with golden motors / to neon striped BMWs and a court of drugged up nodders and quoters / namefucking fame on all photos all cheered on and applauded by even richer promoters / now when you’re a star / when you’ve reached this far / and the world really knows who you are / (really?) / you show off your six black Mercedeses and drink Cristal like they all do / and the poor outside your gates appall you / and the only hood you see is the one on your car / do you even have a clue as to who you are? / bro I don’t think so / I mean Mercedes / man what a stiff old dull fart’s republican shit car / sick of hearing you preach to the poor like before / only now you’re a coward / only letting TV through your door / getting older / take a bow and just go / the rage on the stage getting colder like your hits on the chart / but then the talk shows can still get you hard / doin’ rhymes on your prime time fistfights and spittin’ grime in the limelight like a star gets a chip off your shoulder / a boulder that rolls and rolls over and over and over / there’s nothing like a broken childhood / there’s nothing like a broken home / there’s nothing like a tale from your hood / there’s nothing like a record of restriction orders / outspoken borderline disorders / a violent long way to the top / the longer that you fought yourself up / the longer the spitfall // 2.THUS QUOTE THE CRAVING: / you’re so fucking lost that with all of the costs / you still don’t see that in reality / the one thing you fail to buy yourself is a personality / you’re trapped in a mould of the rap / you sell but you’re sold / I mean / can’t believe that you’re paying all that gold / to some home decorator that hands you buckets of conformity / seems you’re losing your way together with your policy man / ending up with a new definition of poverty / it’s a joke / like those you make in every video / to reach the kids with the dough / with every copied “aha yo” and worn out “bro” / guess what we need is yet another clown / who can feed our breed / with another look and hooker hook / now when “bitch” is mundane you take the lead with “wassup ho” / and let TV blur your mouth once more / just what we need in every store / thus quote the / craving: “forever more!” / you’re so right / a shiny knight on a white steed / truly a hero / yeah right / fuck you / fuck you right down to the core / you know what? / you’re just another Parental Advisory bore / there’s nothing like a broken childhood / there’s nothing like a broken home / there’s nothing like a tale from your hood / there’s nothing like a record of restriction orders / outspoken borderline disorders / a violent long way to the top / the longer that you fought yourself up / the longer the spitfall... / when you’re rappin’ your shit y’all // 3. REDEFINING VOMATORIUM: / yo / I guess when you’re that loaded / you’d better empty the barrel / every chance you get / is that so? / empty your word and pose / magazine / in magazine after magazine / let every shot go let the shit flow / ‘cause the show must go on and on and on / you’re it bro / but it’s sad to know / when your star implodes / all that shit hits the fans / just like your words back when you shone / but it’s getting late in the game / trapped in repeating your name / again and again / like you’re scared we’ll forget it / can’t blame you / apart from that name you’re all embarrassingly the same / it’s so lame - can’t you get it? / and perhaps you are right in that fear / more sane than you appear / in your self deploring cock obsessive / koks delirium / but I say
to me you just redefine / the old romans’ vomatorium / there’s nothing like a broken childhood / there’s nothing like a broken home / there’s nothing like a tale from your hood / there’s nothing like a record of restriction orders / outspoken borderline disorders /
a violent long way to the top / the longer that you / claim that you have fought yourself up / the longer the spitfall... // 4.MAN OF THE MASSES: / you’re a man of the masses / took all of the classes / their asses are yours / all those bores who are paying the bills / for your palace uphills / and your pills that will help you proceed / in your greed / you are free of the chains that you need on your fans / to adore you / to kneel down before you / more precious to you than your brains and your hands / they live for you / if you could just see this old tree / this patriarchic hierarchy / up where you want to be / you need miles of roots to lick your boots / don’t you see? / you’re a man of the masses / you need all those asses / their fate / to relate to the one that you were / do you know who you were? / who you are? / not the one in your words that they buy / they concur you conquer / though a natural flunker / and you need them to stay not to fly / to obey like the dogs that they are / the cogs under the hood of your Mercedes car / they will pay for your trip to the stiff upper lip / you’re a man of the masses / your trip is a journey through classes / you are high / they are low / and you need it to be so / see, without them you’d be nothing more than before / and you know that’s not much / it is just or unjust such: / just a sad little man with his hand on his crotch / there’s nothing like a broken childhood / there’s nothing like a broken home / there’s nothing like a tale from your hood / there’s nothing like a record of restriction orders / outspoken borderline disorders / a violent long way to the top / the longer that you fought yourself up / the longer the spitfall... / the longer the spit falls... / when you’re rappin’ your shit y’all / YO / you’re just another Parental Advisory sticker surfing beach boy / yo //

03) cribcaged – fuck the ones they wear

// the only cribs that we should care for / are the ones that we are here for / the ones belonging to our children / that do what we do / scar from our wounds / the only cribs that make a difference / where the magic really happens / don’t come with a Mercedes Benz / or a wide screen showing nothing / showing nothing... / I’m sick of home control devices / sick of sickening home designers / sick of drugs and gold and strip poles / sick of homies / sick of poses / despite the nodding staff that serves you / despite your name on clothes and perfume / despite the way the press observes you / you’re just people... /
successful people / dressed up people / smiling people / famous people / red carpet people
wealthy people / important people / but still just people / so fuck the million dollar kitchen / fuck the Al Pacino posters / fuck the drugs the gold the strip poles / fuck the homies / fuck the poses / fuck the walls they build around them / fuck the bedroom magic nonsense / I don’t want to hear their voices / as long as they vote with their wallets /
fuck the silly “throw you out” joke / fuck the framed cigar DeNiro smoked / fuck their lack of originality / and personality / fuck this travesty / fuck this new norm / fuck conformity / fuck their Kristal / fuck their sordity / fuck the way they fuck equality /
fuck their freebie gear / fuck the ones they wear / you’re just people... / successful people
dressed up people / smiling people / famous people / red carpet people / wealthy people
important people / but still just people / messed up people / shallow people / stupid people / plastic people / meta people / theta people / therapyople / Entropiople / oh, fuck the ones they wear / I'm cribcaged / cribcaged / the only cribs that we should care for /
are the ones that we are here for / the ones belonging to our children / that do what we do
scar from our wounds //

04) america – we’ll be back after this short break

// you brought us the a-bomb / in so many ways / endorsed by God and The Book / so god loves a war monger? / hey Mr. Blix: forget Iraq and the time it took / ‘cause I know just where to look / "could we have a vote please?" / ... / they came with a song - America /
they wouldn’t stay long - America / we are America / god bless America / god bless / America and Capitol Hill / ‘cause no one else will / so now you are scared / the arabs will kill for their god / like you do for yours? / protect your obesity with your life man / hey - Angry God or Diet Coke? / who cares it’s all a joke / "heil homo pecuniae" / ... /
saving us yet another time / earning a buck on every dime / sick of America / sick of America / sick of America and Capitol Hill / moving in for the next kill / did you say "I love you"? / a simpler democracy / where every flaw and failure is called a “Right” /
a new form of freedom / based on your income / your color, creed / and your choice of gun / but it provides great fun / "Dr. Phil or Operah?" / "Letterman or Leno?" / "Idol or Big Brother?" / [we’ll be back after this short break] / it could have been good America /
it could have been great America / land of the brave and free / welcoming you and me /
but this Brave New World is not as new anymore / each day a new store / each year a new war / while chosen whites rule the poor / in America / oh America / don’t you walk out on me / just wait a second now / please hear me out / oh / I’ll do my best to love you
oh yes I will / I know you’re out there / c'mon / raise your voices / don’t let them ruin / your reputation / don’t let them wreck your constitution / not out of fear / not out of greed / but you had a good run America / your day in the sun America / hello British Empire /
hello Roman Empire / hello Soviet / there is a new kid in town / joining the gone down /
finding what you found / treading your worn / worn down ground / rise to your former glory / be brave and warm / oh America / if I say I love you / if I say I love you / if I say I love you / dare you love me too? //

05) disco queen – I leave you trembling on the floor

// ONE: TONIGHT I’LL FALL // tonight I’ll fall / looking for something / wonderful yet casual / extraordinarily temporal / and there you are / let’s go / you hooked me / on the dance floor / so here I am / back for more / you seem experienced / just an inch too keen
on getting exposed / having your face in every magazine / you’re far from being unique /
but you still look pristine / mundanely exotic / like the french cuisine / my Disco Queen - let’s disco... /
// TWO: A CHEAP SELLOUT DRUG // you’re a cheap sellout drug / on everyone’s lips
covered every day / done every way / a whole world at your hips / a bar to fit / the beats you take / another hit / and you will break / undressed in front of me / all glistening ebony
you’re still so young / but I will show you vintage 33 / I lay you on your back / inviting curves of black / making little noises / as my needle finds your track / my Disco Queen - let’s disco / disco Queen - let’s disco... /
// THREE: A TIGHTER GROOVE // you leave me wanting more / panting on all four /
I know there’s more to pluck / and so I go for the encore / I am turning you around / to play your other side / a tighter groove / I want it / but I tremble slip and slide / baby / you’re just what I need / you purr when I make you bleed / I pump you till you cry - feel so alive / I crank you up and switch to 45 / a screaming climax chord / I give you all I’ve stored / a moment’s silence and you’re filled up / yet emptier than before / oh - that subtle little sound / as I am pulling out / a finished dish upon my plate / is what it’s all about /
a square round of greed / you surrendered to the rhythm / spinning around your hole /
disco made you famous / but tonight you tasted soul / I pumped you till you cried - felt so alive / I cranked you up and switched to 45 / you are just begging for more / but I unlock the door / (tonight I’ll fall...) / you’re old news now and so / I leave you trembling on the floor... /
// FOUR: MY DISCO QUEEN // my Disco Queen... / my Disco Queen / let’s disco...

side 2

06) kingdom of loss – welcome down to planet earth™

// someone sells us Toys™ in a cheap cartoon / someone sells us Cars™ in the latest Bond™ / that’s coming soon / someone sells us Trends™ through a sitcom star / someone sells Herself™ in a docu-soap / that goes too far / Life™ on sale / can someone please just tell me what happened? / I mean, first we pay for fastfood that will make us all fat and tired / so then we pay for elevators / so we won’t have to climb the three stairs up to our aparents / then we buy freakin’ StairMaster™ machines / so we can burn away while watching / someone make real food on TV / now, if that doesn’t make us winners I don’t know what will / I bet we would hang ourselves, if the world would just cut us the slack / and now you think maybe you should see a shrink / help you feel alive again - yeah, that’s a plan / just tell us who to pay / someone sells us Man™ in a White House™ speech / then Woman™ tightly pressed / between two bouncing breasts on a Baywatch™ beach / someone sells us Us™ everywhere I turn / then introducing Them™ / to earn stock points on our concern / all for sale / it’s all for sale... / welcome down to planet Earth™ / please don’t ask us what it’s worth / you will notice that the world you found / is slightly tattered and worn down / someone sold us every stain / now if you wish to complain / there’s an open spot at 6 pm / that’s when Caucasia is listening / if you’re tearing down my world / please just try to do it gently... / there is love inside / for a dream that has to die / see, it’s really all about time and choice: / the fastfood saves us enough time to squeeze lunch in exactly when we want it / the elevators save us just a little more / and the StairMaster™ lets us choose exactly when to walk the stairs / time is so important these days / it’s becoming a fucking disease / and I guess in a way it is / since it is bound to kill us all in the end / now with all the time and money we stash away on others’ expense / I can only assume that the tickets to hell are really expensive / and for some reason / it’s important to be first in line / someone sells us God™ in 2-for-1 with Shame™ / someone sells us War™ / and the marketing looks just the same / someone sells us Fear™ on TV each day / a shape for every taste / if the flavor’s right we gladly pay / all on sale / we’re all on sale... / welcome to the only Earth™ / please enjoy your only birth / you will learn to take more than you give / buying scars we must live with / someone sold us every scar / they somehow made us what we are / we all want that spot at 6 pm / but no one is really listening / no / not anymore / we’re all too busy /
buying Sex™ / buying War™ / oh / buying Self Confidence™ / Security™ / Insurance Plans ™ / just buying More & More™ / as you’re tearing down my world / please just try to do it gently... / (there’s still love inside for the dream that had to die) / as you’re tearing down our world… //

07) mrs modern mother mary – you will never be the same

// we’ll cut you down to size / there is a woman burning at the center square / raven black eyes and long let out hair / screaming / while cloaked vultures holier-than-thou circle and glare / at sweat drops on pale skin like satin / and as the raging flames work her into cinder / said in their defence: / stupidity and ignorance / prejudice and intolerance / all sound so much wiser when dressed up / in Latin / life will never be the same / I have a bigger world since I found God / truth will never be the same / I’m in a righter mind since I found God / I found... / Mrs Modern Mother Mary / all pale and weary / from raising her overweight kids in the outskirts of Suburbia / on a nice christian gender based salary
and a church she can merely attend / and there on the flip-side of Caucasia we see / Miss Modern Mary Magdalene / gone Deep Throat / on international cabel TV / so you keep talking about progress and equality / but to me / the crusade is still on my friend / silly me who always thought / life was for the living / and giving in to lust / was all to give and to be given / life will never be the same / I have a better view since I found God / guilt will never be the same / I’m on a higher ground since I found God / I found God... / life will never be the same / I have a better view now / there’s always someone else to blame / I’m on the winning team now / death will never be the same / I’m in the faster lane now /
no more am I the one to blame / I have a juster cause now / love will never be the same /
lust will never be the same / shame will never be the same / I will never be the same /
and / you will never be the same //

08 ) idiocracy – when you wake up you’ll be democratized

// silence / cold skin / black mind / blue light / broken / shut down / knuckles / all white / babel / cold fact / core mine / black gold / failure / lockdown / gun hands / all sold / we’re waiting / so / close your eyes / relax and take a deep breath now / believe the lies / when you wake up you’ll be / democratized / violence / cold pin / blood crust / blinded /damp sheets / needles / stale smiles / sick bed / guiltknife / scarsoil / sinstain / killchrome / footbare / gone wrong / blue lights / bring me / home / we’re waiting / so / close your eyes / relax and take a deep breath now / believe the lies / when you wake up / we’ll all seem nice / so close your eyes / just take another deep breath now / and fantasize / pretend the world we’re forming / is a paradise / why can’t I close my eyes / why can’t I just be hypnotized / industrialized and privatized / all mesmerized / ‘cause I can see / and what I see around me / makes me paralyzed / yes I can see / and what I see is not worthy / a democracy / it’s uncivilized / so please close my eyes / I don’t want to see / this undemocratic / semi-automatic / mediocracy and hypocracy / pretending we’re free / under plastic flags waving dependency / for this idiocracy / close my eyes... //

09) flame to the moth – we are wrecks of the cut

// I long for the summer / I long for the sun / gently touching my face / I’ll open my eyes /
let it burn every splinter / unleash desert storms / on its way to my heart / and I had this coming / every day of my life / this is where I stop fighting / eyes open wide / you took this blade / and cut a wreck / and in one blow / laid bare your neck / where did we go wrong? / I once had blue eyes / hungry and wise / now they are black from this / dark age of lies / we’re all privatized / industrialized / we capitalize on the beams in our eyes / it’s all in the eyes / eyes - tearing with sorrow / burning with anger and passion and lust /
the swift wind of thought / of wildness and laughter / the soil of defiance / the firm ground of trust / (we had this coming - every day of our lives) / (we should start fighting for eyes open wide) / but I am put here / in this world gone insane / where everything’s for sale / from nature, over stars down to DNA / then I can gladly say / that I’d be the first to break that norm / any day / any way / and the last to join the ranks / to hunt down the Daily Threat / or any other brand of prey / you took this blade / and cut a wreck / and in one blow / laid bare your neck / where did we go wrong? / we once had blue eyes / probing the skies / now they are blackened / from this modern life / all privatized / industrialized / a failure / offensive and sore to the eye / one small step for man /
maybe this time I’ll fly / and if I hit the ground / it’s the way we all die / we are wrecks of the cut / soups of the season / with dollar sign scars / from this dark age of treason / we all know how to cry / then we learn how to smile / how to smile / we’re all telling the truth / tell us the truth! / then we learn how to lie / and oh, how we lie / how we / lie / when you bow your heads tomorrow / at the world we build today / I want you to remember / that I stood my ground / and said no / (say no) / I said no... / say no!

10) enter rain – you’ll never remember my name

// “RUNNING” // in just a year another storm will come / to wash away an inch more blood / its lack of hatred, politics or creed / left us blind / open wide / our gun hands tied
for this old world has seen the worst of us / its love worn thinner by the day / and every ounce of havoc / that we wreaked upon it / got the best of us / oh, and the rest is for us
let it rain... / enter rain... / exit pain / in seven years ago I’ll see a man / a moment stretched out over years / his eyes just flicker / and then something’s changed /
an empty cage / a crimson bud / sprung out in mud / let it rain / in just ten minutes I will see a child / buying milk all dressed in rags / and without thinking he will / cover up his naked hand / to the cold / oh, and that gives me hope / let it rain... / enter rain... / exit pain // “STANDING” // and the rain will wash us to the bone / leaving thousands in its trail / cleansing all the flesh wounds / of our time / of every crime / of every pound of dust and grime / in two seconds I will hit the ground / a moment stretched out over years / and my eyes will flicker / and then something has changed / an empty cage / a crimson bud /
a street of blood / a city rose sprung out to greet the rain / you’ll never remember my name / but I will love you just the same / you’ll never remember my name / but I love you just the same / just the same / just the same / you’ll never remember my name / but I love you just the same / just the same // “FALLING” // enter rain... / (a city rose) / (a street of blood) / in two seconds I will hit the ground...//

Slika

to be continued…

:srbsko_mahanje:
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nameless One u Pon Jan 22, 2007 7:55 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Nienora u Uto Jan 23, 2007 3:15 pm

aaaaaagrh! nemam vremena sada da chitam ovo sve, ali prepoznah najbolji deo na albumu: :dens:

so close your eyes / just take another deep breath now / and fantasize / pretend the world we’re forming / is a paradise / why can’t I close my eyes / why can’t I just be hypnotized / industrialized and privatized / all mesmerized
Change the inside!
...drink the rain...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Muzika