[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Heroes

Heroes

Svi ih bar po malo gledamo

Moderatori: Elu Tingol, Beren, Strider

Postod Ober u Sre Nov 14, 2007 9:23 pm

pa eno ga sa blizancima i mislim da su mu mozda dali neki experimentalni lek koji duze traje a mozda nosi i onaj mutirani virus i mozda cje opet on biti ceo problem tokom serijala kao nosilac virusa .. wild guess but ...
svidelo mi se shto sa "sigurnoshcju ne znamo" :) ko opet laze, dal je to adam ili kompanija opet pravi sranja i shta god da pomislimo to moze lako da se pobije i da izadje neka nova pricha i radnja ...
jedva chekam susret adama i hira al kontam da cje to da odlazu do maximuma ...
sve u svemu pochinje da se poboljshava kvalitet, samo se bojim da ne bude kao u prvom serijalu da prvih 15 bude odlichno, od 15 do 20 osrednje a poslednje 2 ili 3 krsh ...
Moyers: What happens to the idea of the dignity of the human species if population growth continues at its present rate?

Asimov: Democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies. The more people there are the less one individual matters.
Korisnikov avatar
Apokalipsa
Apokalipsa

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 17, 2001 11:08 am

Postod CrrV u Uto Dec 04, 2007 4:01 pm

Po svemu sudeći izgleda da je 11 epizoda ujedno i kraj jesenjeg dela Hroesa. Epizoda je extra i daje odgovore na dosta pitanja, ali otvara i nova. Opet nas ostavljaju da "grickamo nokte dok" cekamo .
MEMENTO MORI
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 27, 2004 1:52 pm

Postod Ober u Sre Dec 05, 2007 10:44 am

sad je skidoh pa cju tokom dana odgledati ... dobro da je bar ova "jesenja" pauza pochela sa gomilom serija .. mozda i stignem da spremim neki ispit i kolokvijum :D
Moyers: What happens to the idea of the dignity of the human species if population growth continues at its present rate?

Asimov: Democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies. The more people there are the less one individual matters.
Korisnikov avatar
Apokalipsa
Apokalipsa

Postod Alderon u Sre Dec 05, 2007 12:44 pm

When the universe collapses and dies, There will be three survivors - Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches and Dylan Hunt trying to save the cockroaches...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 11, 2006 3:31 pm

Postod CrrV u Sre Dec 05, 2007 4:36 pm

MEMENTO MORI
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod CrrV u Čet Dec 06, 2007 7:52 am

Evo štaj je Tim Kring rekao o kraju Heroes' "Generations":

SPOILER]
SPOILER
SPOILER

"Will Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) die by an assassin's bullet? Was Niki (Ali Larter) truly blown to hot, blonde, gorgeous bits? Will Adam (David Anders) spend eternity six feet under? And — say it ain't so! — does badass Elle (Kristen Bell) really have an inner Girl Scout? The Dec. 3 episode of Heroes, the conclusion of the show's second volume "Generations," left us with lots of big questions. Creator and executive producer Tim Kring has the answers. And, whaddya know, he's even sharing some of them!

The fate of Nathan, who was shot during a TV press conference, and of Niki, who may have died in an abandoned building explosion, are "up in the air and will be determined when we come back after the strike," Kring says. "Things are fairly dire for them both." Immortal Adam was teleported by Hiro (Masi Oka) into a coffin buried in the same Japanese cemetery where his father Kaito (George Takei), who was slain by Adam, is also buried. "It's poetic justice to have Adam end up in the same graveyard as Kaito," Kring notes. "We've given the audience no reason to believe that Adam can figure a way to get out of there. The fact that he can live forever makes this the most gruesome of internments. If this happened to any of us, at least we'd know we'd soon have the mercy of death. Not here."

Witchy, bitchy Elle, who wound up saving the lives of Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy), Maya (Dania Ramirez) and little Molly (Adair Tishler), clearly sparked when Mohinder called her a hero. "Kristen Bell gave us the perfect reaction in that scene," Kring says. "For a moment there, Elle sees she's been given an opportunity to use her powers in a good way. And she absolutely likes the sound of that word 'hero.'" Not to worry. There are plenty more baddies coming after the writers' strike concludes. In fact, the title of Volume 3 — "Villains" — says it all.

"We've introduced a cadre of them over the course of the show and we're going to see them rise up," Kring says. "Just as the heroes have found each other to save the world, the villains will do the same with the opposite intent." And their numbers may be legion. "The Company has catalogued many of these people over the years. There may be more of them down in that basement than we have alluded to so far."

Will Sylar (Zachary Quinto) be their ringleader? After being electro-zapped by Elle, Mister Eyebrows escaped to a back alley and skeevily injected himself with Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) blood. Then, in a wicked salute to Popeye, he telekinetically grabbed a can of spinach and said, "I'm back!"
"Sylar getting his power back does not bode well for our heroes," says Kring, who admits there is one upside to the writers' strike: Originally, Quinto was not going to be available for much of Volume 3 because of his commitment to the new Star Trek film. Now, with the strike dragging on, he'll likely be done playing young Spock by the time Heroes returns to production."
MEMENTO MORI
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Aducabar u Sub Dec 08, 2007 8:56 am

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod Sauron u Ned Dec 09, 2007 12:27 am

Ni meni se nešto ne sviđa.
Prvo mi se ne sviša što su je skratili. Samo 11??? WTF!!!
Ne sviđa što su od Pitera napravili lakovernog kretena.
Ne sviđa mi se što nikome do sada nije palo na pamet da pitaju staru gardu koje su njihove moći. Šta je keva Pitreli? Super Kučka?

Zna li se kada će biti treća sezona?
SlikaSlika
Korisnikov avatar
Gospodar prstenova
Gospodar prstenova

Pridružio se: Čet Mar 01, 2001 3:09 pm

Postod CrrV u Ned Dec 09, 2007 9:54 am

MEMENTO MORI
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Aducabar u Ned Dec 09, 2007 2:03 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod m.ACA.k u Ned Dec 09, 2007 6:04 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Nov 22, 2003 11:09 pm

Postod CrrV u Pon Dec 10, 2007 7:27 am

NEW YORK (AP) -- Milo Ventimiglia once again saved the world on NBC's "Heroes." Now what?

Milo Ventimiglia helps to save the world on "Heroes."

"It's funny how that always falls on my shoulders," Ventimiglia says.

In the second season finale, Ventimiglia's character, Peter Petrelli, destroyed a virus capable of annihilating most of mankind while Nathan Petrelli, Peter's high-flying brother, appeared to be assassinated at a press conference.

Ventimiglia isn't sure if Nathan (played by Adrian Pasdar) is dead.

"I really hope he's not going anywhere," Ventimiglia told The Associated Press during a telephone interview Wednesday. "That would be really disappointing to me to lose a brother and an amazing scene partner. I'm sure it's all going to work out the way it's supposed to."

Ventimiglia says he didn't watch the finale.

He wasn't alone. Ratings for Monday's episode were down from the previous week, and the conclusion of Volume Two was the lowest-rated finale episode for the show yet, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The second season of "Heroes" was cut short after the Writers Guild of America went on strike.

Ventimiglia says he's seen no scripts and has no clues about what will happen when the show returns.

"We ran out of stuff to shoot," he said. "That's basically what it boils down to."

Meanwhile, the 30-year-old actor is producing and starring in the first episode of a series of holiday-themed stop-animation short films for American Eagle Outfitters. The digital shorts also feature Lil Jon, Kristen Bell, Pete Wentz and Adrianne Palicki.

Ventimiglia, whose hair was famously chopped on "Heroes," opted for his puppet counterpart to have his longer 'do.

"I thought we should go with the bangs because they're more recognizable," he says.

Divide Pictures, Ventimiglia and partner Russ Cundiff's production company, has also optioned the movie rights to "Blades of Glory," John Rosengren's book about the Bloomington Jefferson Jaguars, a championship Minnesota high school hockey team.

Ventimiglia says he'll appear in the upcoming films "Game" and "The Chaos Theory."

"I try and take a break and take a vacation," he says, "but I keep getting wrapped up in jobs."
MEMENTO MORI
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Ober u Uto Dec 11, 2007 5:36 pm

mene je malo pochelo da smara to shto se non-stop dize neka drama i kao neko umire a svaki chas ubrizgavaju klerinu i adamovu krv i ljudi odma ozviljavaju.nije mi jasno u chemu je sad problem, piter samo treba da bratu svoju krv i sve je ok poshto em ima tu mocj em se secja svega kako se koristi ...
nego hteo sam da probam da nabrojim koje sve mocji ima piter:

regeneracija - od kler
letenje - od brata
radioaktivnost (bacanje emp kugli) - od sprega
telekineza - od sajlara
supersluh - od sajlara
super snaga - od niki
prolazak kroz zidove - od DL-a
kontrola elektromashina - verovatno ima i to - od majke
nevidljivost - od onog lika :)
struja - od el
zaustavljanje i putovanje kroz vreme - od hira
crtanje buducjnosti - od ajzaka
chitanje misli i kontrola uma - od meta

nedoumice:
mocj onog lika sa haitija(kako god se ona zvala) - pitanje je dal to moze da upije i dal je to mocj uopshte tj da niko oko njega nam mocji ...
sajlarova mocj da vidi kako neshto tachno radi-bio je blizu njega, kako to nije dobio.u stvari mozda i jeste al necje ljudima da skida skalpove :)

... mislim jebote dal neko moze da ga zaustavi ... verovatno nisam sve ni nabrojao.. idem sad na net da vidim shta sam propustio ...
:D izgleda da sam dodao ja malo, neshto slabo rachunaju mocji koje je dobio od sajlara ali dodaju jednu (kao prvu koju je pokupio) od Charlsa Devoa dok ga je lechio i to je precognition dreaming .. to sam zaboravio ...

josh samo da od moli dobije ono za lokaciju ljudi i od maje ono za ubijanje i mislim stvarno na shta cje to da lichi :D

Korisnikov avatar
Apokalipsa
Apokalipsa

Postod m.ACA.k u Sre Dec 12, 2007 12:38 am

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Nov 22, 2003 11:09 pm

Postod Aducabar u Sre Dec 12, 2007 12:56 am

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju