[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Pomozimo Dzejmiju da pobedi

Pomozimo Dzejmiju da pobedi

Martinov epski serijal, pun neočekivanih
obrta, spletki i pustolovine

Moderatori: High Duke, Margiloth, Nemini

Pomozimo Dzejmiju da pobedi

Postod High Duke u Uto Apr 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Ne znam koliko ste obavesteni, ali pretpostavljam da vecina prati Martinov blog.
Za neupucene: Na sajtu suvudu-a se odrzava turnir u kojem ucestvuju popularni likovi iz SF i Fantasy knjiga. Jedan od njih je i Dzejmi Lanister koji je do sada uspeo da pobedi sve protivnike. Stigao je do finala u kojem se bori protiv Randa Al'Tora. Ne dozvolimo da Tocak vremena pobedi!!! Idite na suvudu cage match i glasajte da pobedi Dzejmi.

http://www.suvudu.com/cagematch.html
Let your blows fall because faith is my shield and valor is my sword

A knight is sworn to valour
His hearth know only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His words speak only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 05, 2002 10:32 am

Re: Pomozimo Dzejmiju da pobedi

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Sre Apr 07, 2010 12:48 am

Ako ti ne vidis problem u tome sto je Dzejmi Lanister uspeo da pobedi Cthulhua onda nikom nista.:cow:
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 23, 2002 12:46 am

Postod High Duke u Sre Apr 07, 2010 2:10 am

Stvar je u popularnosti. A i stavljanje samog Cthulhua je bilo bezobrazno. Ali u ovom trenutku, zelim da SoIaF pobedi WoT

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Hama u Sre Apr 07, 2010 2:34 am

E, ja cu da glasam za randa...ispade kanda kul u 12. knjizi...
Lets go! Heroes for a day, Legends forever!!!

Postoje dve vrste ljudi sa kojima nemam mnogo zajednickog...one koji ne znaju engleski i one koji ne znaju da rade na kompjuterima...

Ne postoji evolucija, postoje samo zivotinje koje se Hami nisu dopale...

http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Predrag
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Dec 21, 2002 1:02 pm

Postod Shieldmaiden u Sre Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Glasala sam za Lanistera samo zato što si ti Hajdi, dušo tetkina, tražio. :)
Ne preferiram ni jednog, mada sam pročitala više Martinovih (do "Gozbe") nego Džordanovih (samo "Zenicu") knjiga.
Ne vidim kako iko može Ktulua da pobedi. I kako Aragorn nije stigao dalje. I poop on their standards. :lol:
Korisnikov avatar
Zla Teta®
Zla Teta®

Pridružio se: Sre Jan 23, 2002 8:54 pm

Postod Daemon Blackfyre u Sre Apr 07, 2010 2:22 pm

hehe evo kako je "pobedio" ktulua :D :

"Books?" Jaime said. "How can books help me in a fight?"

"They can tell you more about this thing you're fighting." Tyrion dumped the dusty tomes down on the table.

"Cthulhu," said Jaime. "It sounds like the noise old men make when they're bringing up phelgm." He rummaged through the books with his good hand. They had odd titles, in languages he did not know, though he was not surprised his brother did. "Abdul Alhazared," he pronounced, leafing through a few pages. "This is written in gibberish. What tongue is this?"

"A fair question," said Tyrion, "to which I have no answer. That comes from the shadowlands beyond Asshai. But here, look at this. It is a translation of a translation of a translation, I understand." The dwarf flipped through the pages, until he found the one he wanted. "And there are illuminations. Here. This is Cthulhu."

Jaime stared. "That?"

"That."

"It's as big as Casterly Rock."

"Bigger. If Casterly Rock fell on its head it might not even notice."

"Seven bloody hells." Even if he still had two good hands, Jaime Lannister was not certain how he was supposed to fight something like that. "Those tentacles... this thing looks as though it just ate twenty giant krakens, but hasn't quite finished swallowing them yet." He sat down, and began turning pages. "Maybe if I had a dragon... "

"Maybe if you had a hundred dragons." Tyrion sat cross-legged on his stool and began rummaging through another book, called Mysteries of the Worm.
"Read. I'll do the same. You haven't much time."

"I suppose not," Jaime admitted. "What am I looking for?"

"Weaknesses."

Jaime looked at the picture of Cthulhu again. "It has eyes," he said. "A vulnerable point, perhaps. A spear through the eye will kill a dragon." How could he reach the eyes, though? The thing was taller than the Wall. "A rope and a grapnel... I could scale the damned thing, as if it were a mountain... but I'd need too good hands to pull myself up..." He did not have two good hands.

"You could have twenty good hands," said Tyrion. He did not even look up from his book. "The tentacles would catch you and pull you apart like a wishbone." He turned another page. "You had best start reading, if you ever want to fuck our sweet sister again."

Jaime started reading. It was not at all his favorite pastime, but he saw his little brother's point.

The better part of an hour passed before he looked up. "Here's something," he said. "Elder signs." He turned the book around and showed it to Tyrion.

The dwarf scratched at his nose, considering. "Hmmm. Yes. Protective wards. Those could be useful."

"I can paint one on my shield," said Jaime.

"On your shield and all over your armor," suggested Tyrion. "But paint can be stripped away too easily. Have these Elder Signs etched into the metal."

"Agreed." Jaime rose and summoned his armorer and set him to work. "Along my sword as well," he told the man. "Both sides."

Tyrion was still reading. "That's unfortunate."

"What?" Jaime poured each of them a cup of wine. This reading was thirsty work.

"Well, it says here that the mere sight of this Cthulhu will drive you mad with terror."

Jaime laughed. "What, me?" He took a sip of wine. "Sometimes a little terror just makes a man fight harder."

"They're talking about a lot of terror," said the dwarf. "Not the fight-harder kind, alas. The shit-your-breeches-and-curl-up-in-a-ball kind."

Now that was really vexing. Even covered with Elder Signs, how could he be expected to fight the damn thing if he could not even look at it? "Do I need to go into battle blind?" he asked his brother. "There was Symeon Star-Eyes, true, but he had years of experience fighting sightless. I do not. How do I even find the bloody thing?"

"Well, I imagine there will be a smell," said Tyrion. His frown deepened. "It would appear you can't kill it either."

"A thrust through the eye... " insisted Jaime, clinging to that hope.

"... is like to inconvenience it, but the thing's already dead, or undead, or... Listen to this. That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die."

"I doubt that I can wait aeons," said Jaime. "So the thing's a god, is it?"

"Pretty much." Scowling, Tyrion turned more pages. Then he grinned. "Oh, hold on. Here is it."

"What now?" asked Jaime.

"It's sleeping." Tyrion tapped the page. "Says so right here. And in the other book as well. Cthulhu is sleeping in R'yleh beneath the sea."

"How does that help us?" asked Jaime.

"Well," said Tyrion, "let's not wake it. If Cthulhu doesn't turn up, you win the match by default. Big fellow like that needs its sleep. I'd hate to disturb its dreaming, wouldn't you?"

"We all need to dream," said Jaime, with a wry smile. "But someone will want to it wake it up, I fear."

"A lot of someones," the dwarf confessed. "There's heavy coin down on the big guy."

He was not wrong. When Jaime strode onto the battleground beside the sea, he found more than twenty of them: priests and acolytes with bulging eyes, fish-belly white skin, receding chins, and the odd gill or two. The moment they saw him, they all started chanting, "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn,"and dancing about in a circle, their pale limbs flopping. Their eyes were all on the waves. None of them paid the least bit of attention to Jaime... until he shrugged off his cloak and let it puddle to the ground, revealing the golden armor beneath, covered over head to heel with Elder Signs.
Then they started shrieking. Smiling happily, Jaime donned his helm, and unsheathed his longsword.

The priests were slow and clumsy, at least on land. None of them were armed, and his blade went through their pale soft flesh like a fishwife's knife through a fresh catch, the Elder Signs along its length brightening with each kill. Green ichor splattered everywhere. Before long the ground was slippery with scales and webbed hands and stinking fish innards. No one was chanting anymore.

Cthulhu never showed. Jaime hoped it was having a nice dream. Maybe it has a sweet sister too.

"I think you've won this one," said Tyrion, as the sun was going down. There was no one left to dispute it. "Let's go collect our winnings. You won't believe the odds I got on you, brother."
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 13, 2004 3:08 pm

Postod GreyWolf u Sre Apr 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Lepo ispričano i zanimljivo...hmm, samo mi je malo poznato. A da, na baš taj način sam ubio Dagona kao Geralt u Witcher-u :mrgreen:

Ljudi bre, glasajte, vodi onaj drugi derpe.
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Okt 18, 2003 6:37 pm

Postod Hama u Sre Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

KO JE DERPE?

Postoje dve vrste ljudi sa kojima nemam mnogo zajednickog...one koji ne znaju engleski i one koji ne znaju da rade na kompjuterima...

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod rinsvind u Čet Apr 08, 2010 9:08 am

brateeeee, rand pobedio Konana, wtf, mislim sto je nemoguce, nemoguce je
Ako smo pali, padu smo bili skloni...
Korisnikov avatar
Petokraka
Petokraka

Pridružio se: Pon Jun 10, 2002 3:49 pm

Postod Hama u Čet Apr 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Mdaaa, posto ne moze samo da ga spali jednom moci...na kilometar.

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Pauleta u Čet Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm

:loser:
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 05, 2004 4:47 pm

Postod Aducabar u Ned Apr 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod Nemini u Ned Apr 11, 2010 12:29 pm

"Now yield, Dragon. Unless you care to be reborn again, and do the whole thing over."

:lol:
severe and puritanical
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Okt 14, 2005 10:22 pm

Postod High Duke u Pon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 am

Ceo dan je bilo izuzetno gusto, smenjivali su se, ali na kraju se za Randa pojavi nekih 200 glasova koji resise stvar. Nazalost.

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Pon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 am

m l i a
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 23, 2002 12:46 am

Sledeća

Povratak na Pesma leda i vatre