[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - amoka.net

amoka.net

Martinov epski serijal, pun neočekivanih
obrta, spletki i pustolovine

Moderatori: High Duke, Margiloth, Nemini

Postod Joramun u Sub Okt 01, 2005 1:28 am

...and Joramun blew the Horn of Winter, and woke giants from the earth...
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 21, 2005 1:32 pm

Postod Maidros Visoki u Sub Okt 01, 2005 6:03 pm

The lunatic is in my head.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Mar 06, 2003 10:33 pm

Postod Elu Tingol u Pon Okt 03, 2005 2:20 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Apr 26, 2004 8:26 pm

Postod Joramun u Uto Okt 04, 2005 12:09 am

Član
Član

Re: http://amoka.net/eng/

Postod Margiloth u Uto Okt 04, 2005 9:18 am

"Will fate seduce you to her will?
Not if you struggle with all your Skill.
Summon your allies, locate the trained,
Consummate all from what you’ve refrained.
There’s a future not yet fashioned,
Founded by your fiery passions!"
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Jul 03, 2003 1:18 am

Postod Eladan u Uto Okt 04, 2005 10:45 am

...To stand against the Shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the weak while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended...
Korisnikov avatar
Ukleti Princ-lutalica
Ukleti Princ-lutalica

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 12, 2002 7:16 am

Postod Joramun u Pet Okt 07, 2005 5:14 pm

Član
Član

Postod iceman u Ned Okt 09, 2005 2:44 pm

Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Jun 05, 2004 11:41 pm

Postod Bloodraven u Ned Okt 09, 2005 5:21 pm

Evo još jedne sličice,  
Obratite pažnju na Ašu.
And I like making the speeches that are obligatory at such occasions as these. They present such golden opportunities. A podium. A captive audience. A license to say whatever is on my mind. I can bore you to tears by reading my mail, indoctrinate you with my political views, regale you with bloodthirsty and embarrassing anecdotes about my friends. Other writers do all of these things. Not me, though.

A Guest of Honor speech can be used for a much more noble and uplifting purpose.

To get revenge.

George R.R. Martin Guest of Honor speech: Othercon III, College Station, Texas
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Jul 28, 2005 2:45 pm

Postod Maidros Visoki u Ned Okt 09, 2005 9:43 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Mar 06, 2003 10:33 pm

Postod iceman u Pon Okt 10, 2005 12:01 am

Aša deluje isto kao i ranije, ali Deneris deluje drugačije, nisu je verni prikazali kao ranije.
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Jun 05, 2004 11:41 pm

Postod High Duke u Pon Okt 10, 2005 12:12 am

Ja moram da se odlucim za malu mocvarku.
Let your blows fall because faith is my shield and valor is my sword

A knight is sworn to valour
His hearth know only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His words speak only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 05, 2002 10:32 am

Postod She Wolf u Pon Okt 10, 2005 2:58 am

“'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat. 'We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'”
~ Alice In Wonderland, Lewis Caroll
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Sep 02, 2004 5:22 am

Postod Margiloth u Pon Okt 10, 2005 9:40 am

"Will fate seduce you to her will?
Not if you struggle with all your Skill.
Summon your allies, locate the trained,
Consummate all from what you’ve refrained.
There’s a future not yet fashioned,
Founded by your fiery passions!"
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Jul 03, 2003 1:18 am

Postod Eladan u Pon Okt 10, 2005 11:55 am

Sansa teško da će ostati nevinašce. I još nešto, ono ipak nije roze marama, takvu boju ima zbog prelamanja svetlosti
...To stand against the Shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the weak while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended...
Korisnikov avatar
Ukleti Princ-lutalica
Ukleti Princ-lutalica

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 12, 2002 7:16 am

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Pesma leda i vatre