[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Španska liga - ;)

Španska liga - ;)

Fudbal, Košarka, Odbojka, Stoni tenis....mmmm... Stoni tenis...

Moderatori: Ereinion, Elu Tingol

Španska liga - ;)

Postod BEAST u Ned Nov 17, 2002 4:37 pm

Real rules, al vi ce da kazete suprotno :D

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Apr 10, 2002 8:08 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod Ehtelion od Izvora u Pon Nov 18, 2002 1:57 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Okt 17, 2002 11:30 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod Aratorn u Pon Nov 18, 2002 3:15 pm

Ive been walking in the footsteps of societies lies,i dont like what i see no more,sometimes i wish i was blind.Sometimes i wait forever just stand out in the rain,so no one sees me crying try to wash away this pain... KEEP THE FAITH!

Slika
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Dec 08, 2001 10:49 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod Fingon u Pon Nov 18, 2002 11:42 pm

Let the Sunshine In!!

Nute Gunray, viceroy of the Trade Federation, stood trembling in an alcove, blood-tinged tears streaming down his green-mottled cheeks. "The war...," he whimpered. "The war is over—Lord Sidious promised—he promised we would be left in peace..."
"His transmission was garbled." The blade came up. "He promised you would be left in pieces.''
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 30, 2002 12:00 am

Shpanska liga

Postod Hell Lord u Uto Nov 19, 2002 5:00 pm

Well I’ve taken all the shit I will take from you
And I’ve only just begun to see the light
You’re just a big disgrace
Turn around, get out of my face
You’ve got no fuckin’ class
Reptile, you’re a snake in the grass

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 29, 2002 8:38 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod Ehtelion od Izvora u Uto Nov 19, 2002 8:23 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Okt 17, 2002 11:30 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod Hell Lord u Sub Nov 30, 2002 12:30 pm

Well I’ve taken all the shit I will take from you
And I’ve only just begun to see the light
You’re just a big disgrace
Turn around, get out of my face
You’ve got no fuckin’ class
Reptile, you’re a snake in the grass

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 29, 2002 8:38 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod BEAST u Sub Nov 30, 2002 3:05 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Shpanska liga

Postod Master u Sub Nov 30, 2002 5:09 pm

Braindead

Such a lonely day And it's mine The most loneliest day of my life Such a lonely day Should be banned It's a day that I can't stand
Such a lonely day Shouldn't existIt's a day that I'll never miss Such a lonely day And it's mine The most loneliest day of my life
And if you go, I wanna go with you And if you die, I wanna die with you Take your hand and walk away
Korisnikov avatar
Master
Master

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 26, 2002 3:11 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod BEAST u Ned Dec 01, 2002 2:39 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Shpanska liga

Postod Radoje u Pon Dec 02, 2002 12:18 am

How high do you want to get today?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Apr 16, 2002 8:30 pm

Shpanska liga

Postod Eladan u Uto Dec 03, 2002 9:09 am

...To stand against the Shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the weak while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended...
Korisnikov avatar
Ukleti Princ-lutalica
Ukleti Princ-lutalica

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 12, 2002 7:16 am

Postod Master u Pet Mar 07, 2003 12:37 am

Ma samoda ja postanem mod teshko vama prozivachima.Ima da brishem postove samo tako cik cik cik i nemash vishe postove kad znash da provocirash bez zaledja.
Braindead

Such a lonely day And it's mine The most loneliest day of my life Such a lonely day Should be banned It's a day that I can't stand
Such a lonely day Shouldn't existIt's a day that I'll never miss Such a lonely day And it's mine The most loneliest day of my life
And if you go, I wanna go with you And if you die, I wanna die with you Take your hand and walk away
Korisnikov avatar
Master
Master

Postod BEAST u Pet Mar 07, 2003 9:54 am

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Master u Sub Mar 08, 2003 1:21 am

Braindead

Korisnikov avatar
Master
Master

Sledeća

Povratak na Sport